INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND OTHER SUBJECTS ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 16/679 AND ART. 13/14 OF D.LGS 196/2003 UPDATED TO 24/05/2018
Matica Srl, as controller of personal data, with registered office in Sassari, Z.I. Predda Niedda Strada 11 n. 14, hereby wishes to provide adequate information to natural persons working in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects involved in contractual, pre-contractual or user activities of services provided pursuant to art. 13 d. lgs. June 30, 2003 No. 196 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “European regulation on the protection of personal data”.
- Data subject to processing
The personal data processed are personal data and contact details provided or received by the interested party on the occasion of:
- visits or phone calls or emails;
- direct contacts obtained following participation in events, etc .;
- requests for commercial information, proposing offers;
- requests through our websites or through the websites of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects
- transmissions and transactions following orders to supply services or goods (supplied / purchased)
- Purpose of the processing
Personal data of natural persons working in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects are processed for:
- forward communications with different means of communication (telephone, mobile phone, text message, e-mail, fax, paper mail, etc.);
- make requests or process requests received;
- exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities, including assistance activities
- execution of obligations provided for by laws, regulations or by the Community legislation, as well as to comply with provisions issued by public Authorities legitimated by them or by supervisory and control bodies to which Matica Srl is subject (for example, to assessments of character tributary, etc.).
- for ancillary purposes such as “News Alert” via email or text message. In reference, for example, to cases of communications for data breach events
The interested party can refuse to give the owner his personal data. The provision of personal data is however necessary for a correct and efficient management of the contractual relationship with suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects involved in the activities of the owner (such as, for example, the provision of services or the sale of goods). Therefore, any refusal to provide the data could compromise in whole or in part the contractual relationship itself or the pre and post contractual activities..
- Legal basis
The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract for which each party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual or post-contractual measures taken at the request of the supplier, customer, partner, other subjects or Matica Srl pursuant to art. . 6.1, lett. b) of the RGDP)., or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. c) of the RGDP).
- Methods of processing
The data of the interested parties will be treated in compliance with the principles of lawfulness and transparency, using manual or automated tools also through the inclusion in databases, lists and lists suitable for storing, managing and transmitting data, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursuing the aforementioned purposes.
Matica Srl has provided appropriate security measures to protect the data of natural persons who work in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects, for example: Firewall, antivirus, antiransomewaire, virtual machine, back up encrypted, timer retentions.
The data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized for processing within Matica Srl, in relation to the purpose of the processing.
- Recipients of the data
The personal data processed by the controller will not be disclosed, or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to the workers of the owner and to some external subjects who cooperate with them, always in compliance with the purposes indicated. In particular, these are external employees / contractors / suppliers who, on the basis of their roles and work duties, have been entitled to process personal data, trained to do so within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Holder. They may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects that for the purpose of issuing our orders or requests for information and quotes or formulations of offers, our services, must provide goods and / or perform services or services on our behalf. The data could be accessed (for purposes of assistance on SW applications, on the computer network and for connectivity), our technicians in charge or external consultants or those in charge of companies providing such services. Finally, it may be communicated to the persons entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, and community regulations. The updated list of data processors, where required, is available at the Matica Srl office.
- Data Transfer
The controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations: personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union.
Should it be necessary, the Owner will have the right to move personal data even extra-EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
The controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, personal data will be retained, as documented in our treatment Register. The retention period can vary significantly based on: the purposes, the type of data processed, the legal obligations.
When it is no longer necessary to keep personal data, these may be deleted or de-indexed or destroyed securely in accordance with our policy.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation, you may exercise the following rights:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- c) obtain the correction and / or cancellation of data;
- d) obtain the treatment limitation;
- e) (where applicable) to obtain data portability, ie to receive them from the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- g) to oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
- h) ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
The same, where exercisable by you can be asserted by writing to:
– Matica Srl – Z.I. Predda Niedda Road 11, 14 – 07100 Sassari SS
– +39 079 395572
specifying the subject of the request, the right that the interested party intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document attesting the legitimacy of the request.
- Proposal for a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the receiving State. For more information on the right to lodge a complaint, please visit the following web page: www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest .
- Addendum for cookies and use of applications and digital websites relating to the Owner
– Contact forms
If you contact us via a contact form, your name and email address will be used to answer the question you are asking or why you are contacting us. But the information will not be used for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our sites, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you do not have to re-enter your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and access our sites, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies last 60 days while the cookies for the screen options last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will persist for two months. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
– Content embedded by other websites and Analytics services
The pages of our sites may include embedded content (for example videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How do I disable or remove cookies?
Each web browser allows you to limit and delete cookies. For more information on cookie management refer to the manual related to the navigation program used.
More information to disabling cookies on Firefox
More information to disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
More information to disabling cookies on Chrome
More information to disabling cookies on Safari
More information to disabling cookies on Opera